End of Year Pick-up/Drop-off Days for MS/HS
Fri, May 15, 2020
Dear Middle and High School Students and Parents,
Due to Illinois Governor mandate and the conditions we are still in, we would like to set up a schedule for our students to come to the school building to pick up their belongings, clean their lockers, and turn in any borrowed items - Chromebook, Laptop, and/or textbooks. The schedule is set up so that we can limit number of students in the building at a time.
Each student can sign up using the link below for date and time slot of their convenience, from Tuesday, May 26 to Thursday, May 28. It is important for all of us to follow below guidelines to ensure the process keeps everyone safe and protected.
• Students and staff should wear face coverings (face mask) while in the building. |
• Unless a student requires one-on-one assistance, parents who arrive to assist students should be required to remain in their vehicle until the student brings their items outside to be loaded into their vehicle. If one-on-one assistance is necessary, only one parent may accompany students into the building. Parents or guardians may also gather personal belongings on behalf of students. |
• Students or parent will enter through the back door on high school side and exit through the school main double doors. (one way direction) |
• Students will stay six feet apart of each other while in the building. |
• Students to clean their locker and bag their belongings. |
• Students to drop off Mrs. Ramquist and Mrs. Maloof library books or reading materials in the bin provided in the MS/HS hallway. |
• Students to turn in any borrowed laptops and/or Chromebooks in the lobby. |
• Students to drop off textbooks in the bins where marked in the lobby. |
• Medication pickup from a table set-up in the lobby. |
• Wipes and sanitizer will be available throughout the school buildings for staff and students. |